Proposals for 1st WebID XG Face-To-Face meeting

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:37:13 +0000
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

All,

I suggest the following venues to hold our first WebID XG Face-To-Face (F2F)
meeting:

 + London area (can be done rather short-term, seems like easy to reach for
most of the participants, would need to sort out who can host it for free ;)

 + During ISWC2011 (Oct 2011, in Germany)

 + We (DERI) would be delighted to host it (anytime, Galway/Ireland)

Please feel free to also suggest venues, but keep in mind that 1. we need a
place, 2. we should minimize travel costs, 3. there is no W3C budget for
meetings.

Tracker, this is my ACTION-11 - Henry, can be closed at next meeting (I will
not be around, sent regrets already).

Cheers,
      Michael

--