Re: WebID-ISSUE-5 (bblfish): Follow Work in publishing keys in DNSSEC

So when is someone going to make a wintrust provider that uses the dns as cert stores rather than the current cert stores: registry, ldap, smartcards, ...

Wintrust requires one to not only select  the store/container one wants (eg foaf card) but also state how certs shall chain. If the API is set to peer-trust then the provider can tree walk the dns - or ldap, or any other link resolver.