Re: WebID-ISSUE-30 (saml): What does WebID need to work with the SAML world? [liaison with other groups]

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:27:55 +0100
To: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
The foaf+ssl and Shibboleth [1] work at the University of Manchester should provide some some good initial guidance there I suspect.

     http://wiki.rcs.manchester.ac.uk/community/FoafSslShib

It would be very interesting to hear from that team to understand what they have learnt.

	Henry

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shibboleth_(Internet2)