RE: Account Management in Firefox 5

Without reviewing to the video, [2] is a bit worrying. Its only takes 15 minutes of code-hacking to solves the worlds identity management problem. if it leads to more silos, thats a fallacy. It it leads to more account linking (between "cloud tenants" and the "services of the cloud hoster" of tenants), then perhaps its a contribution. It really depends.

[1] seems VERY tied into the XRD, and host-meta world. I learned alot though - seeing how they tie Web1.0 to the XRD's links set, and then HTTP semantics.

I should shut up now, as I never really embraced the pure HTTP world (never being part of it, before).

It would nice to have a presentation of this, an articulation of the theory, the rationales, and hear some passion. Ive always been "intrigued" by the original rationale, from Google, which was able to articulate how they were evolving the Web1.0 world so it could be cloud-enabled.