Re: Minutes of the 2011-02-07 WebID XG meeting

Thanks mh!

I'm happy to help Nathan on the use cases.  I will follow up on this
out of band.

I've started fleshing out a page of high level concepts:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements

There's probably a ton of stuff in the old wiki that we can refine on this.

I've also popped a note into the folks at openid to see if they have a
list.  May be a good data point ...