Terminology section added to WebID wiki

From: <jeff@sayremedia.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:46:45 -0800
To: "WebID XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
I just started the Terminology section on the WebID wiki. You can find it
here:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Main_Page#Terminology

This section could eventually be used as the glossary for the WebID
document. I suggest that as we continue our discussions, we add
appropriate terms to this section. Please feel free to do so yourself. I
will be adding more terms and their definitions over the coming weeks.

Here are instructions for editing a MediaWiki page:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting