Re: Documenting implicit assumptions?

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <swlists-040405@champin.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 16:17:32 +0100
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
CC: "public-xg-webid@w3.org" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
> (Anyone played around with "data:" WebIDs
> yet? I've been thinking about them for some time, but my OpenSSL
> wizardry is not quite up to it yet.)

wicked :-D

however, I don't think it works:

there is no separation anymore between the certificate and the profile
to which it points, as the profile is *embeded* in the certificate.

So instead of proving that the owner of the certificate has/had write
access to the given URI, you simply prove that they have access to the
certificate itself, which is not much to prove ;-)

   pa