RE: Another Translator for RDF

Thats was very nicely stated (and did better than Kingsley, in the dumbing it all down for Peter measure).  It defined what the owl:sameAs does to the user of the translated document. it makes equivalency of the documents for de-referencing purposes, even though hosted on different "endpoints" I had looked at this in mere phone book terms - as a yellow/green pages reference to a white pages entry listed in the phonebook - in which the yellow page listing gets to add some additional facts about the white pages listing, as does the green pages listing to the same. Now, its not so scary. So, once I add the owl:sameAs, I can feel comfortable putting the translation site's endpoint into my SAN alongside the "static source".  About the only thing I dont know is how to "add some triples" (such as the commercial ad and icons, in the yellow pages analogue). Presumably this is where we move away from dyanically-rpdocued "proxy profiles" and we allow two static foaf cards to assert owl:sameAs in a wrapper/wrappee relation, with the wrapper providing the fact with the commercial ad. or, in my case, the certificate with the same key as the self-signed cert in the base profile, signed by a different CA. There can now tbe 100 such wrappers, each with a signed cert by 100 CAs, all "adding" value to the self signed cert (or the cert:key relation) And, from what I inferring from Kingsleys hints abou APPLICATION of the semantic of formal equivalency classes (in the math sense), an openid asserting minting service (an openid server) make a statement about its own or another's recent act of webid validation can vary its assertion depending on its detection of the formal equivalencies. If you play with the ODS openid/webid proxy, it will easily give a screen with a webid and openid after doing webid validation. But, the assertions  given back vary (sometimes NOT providing the so called op_identifier field). At first I though this was a bug (since it throws the receiving protocol engine). But, its acually the asserting party changing behaviour based on subtelties of what it infers about equivalencies, and what its willing to assert about the name claims it was aked to make statemenbt about. Furthermore, per the openid protocol, which provides a means of asking about some subtle distinctions about names from an "about service for secure names", it can distinguish between those formal use cases in the openid protocol - distinguishing openid 1.0, openid 1.0 delegation, and openid 2.0 identity_select secure naming regimes.