Re: PGP aside

From: Lee Fisher <blibbet@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:41:53 -0800
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
 >> Now, what matters is that folks KEEP *wanting*  to link up to a PGP
 >> key. Its spirit as a branded movement prevails, and evil other
 >> technologies are less welcome (even if more useful).
[...]
 > Being able to tie that back to a WebID is beneficial — “I know foo's
 > WebID, and I can see *their* key signed this package” type of stuff.

Besides this new WebID WoT, :-) the existing OpenPGP WoT has two new
interesting ways to use it: Convergence and Monkeysphere. Could
either/both be used to help with WebID movement, as well as also being
beneficial to their own growing movement(s)?

http://convergence.io/
http://web.monkeysphere.info/