RE: synonym anchors, in RDFa

From: Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:11:31 -0800
To: <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>
CC: "public-xg-webid@w3.org" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

what I did originally is copy the example from the webid spec into a blog post (#me).

Then I copied a second time, changing only the anchor tag to default #.

I just hoped that I could avoid having to have two copies of the rest of the data (the long mod, etc). I want to post several more similar tags, each one a type of SHA hash (sha1, sha512...). Ideally, if I have seven, I dont want to have twelve copies of the modulus. The values in the  fragments will form a hash chain (for id lifecycle management, revocation of names, etc)

(I threw in the change of object class, per anchor, for fun.)