RE: broken turtle

  Im 99% certain there is a significant flaw in your tester. No matter what I do (and Ive done it 3 times, from scratch each time), for a cert with the same URI and same key as an earlier cert (with a different set of [multiple] URIs), your site (even for a new SSL session) uses a cached value (of the old 6-URI cert). It appears to have 6 URIs (when the one actually presented has only 1). Thus I cannot test whether my new https URI works (until I get itchy and go change the name). But, a flaw there probably is - thats worth fixing. In general, the crappy feature of CGI storing a client cert in the SSL sessio buffer is not helping us). If there is one thing to be fixed by browser makers  (moving on a decade), its that. we need real client certs. What is actually presented on a connection/session is what the CGI/servlet gets. > Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 01:59:48 +0100