]]Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:10:53 -0500
From: kidehen@openlinksw.com
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Subject: Re: broken turtle

    On 12/22/11 8:56 PM, Peter Williams wrote:

        my new cert (old key) with turtle on azure cloud blob service:
        site reports ok. REport 1 URI, correctly.

          my old cert (old key) with RDFa
            on blogger page : site reports ok. Only reports 1 URI.

          ODS cert/key/proxyURI with proxied page (for an original
            twitter account): site reports fail

    Ah! There are some issues with the Proxy URIs. Myself and Henry had
    a quick one on one session and found two issues. One relates to
    across the wire serialization which we have to fix. The other is a
    niggling issue re. cache invalidation, but you can work around it by
    adding the following to the ProxyURI: ?@Lookup@=&refresh=clean
    after you place the ProxyURI in your browser's address bar.

    The simple test is this, if you don't see the cert. fingerprints in
    the page that is returned to your browser you know that the
    validation will fail due to incomplete graph.

    Example:

    One of my ProxyURIs:
    http://id.myopenlink.net/about/id/entity/http/twitter.com/kidehen .

    Document URL to which the Name above resolves:
http://id.myopenlink.net/about/html/http://id.myopenlink.net/about/id/entity/http/twitter.com/kidehen
    .

    Forced refresh:
    http://id.myopenlink.net/about/html/http://id.myopenlink.net/about/id/entity/http/twitter.com/kidehen?@Lookup@=&refresh=clean
    .

    Then retest and it will work, as long as you can see the fingerprint
    in the page (human readable descriptor) returned to the browser.

Founder & CEO