RE: broken turtle

From: Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:21:19 -0800
To: <bergi@axolotlfarm.org>
CC: <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>, "public-xg-webid@w3.org" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

ok. it works on FCNS site, but not on FOAFSSL.

Thanks.

Not sure what to think. Do I think of this webid initiative as a blog page/integrated centric thing, or a file on a file server type thing supproting specialized ontological/relation applications.

While it doesnt matter, technically, how would I sell it to a user community using certs? (My users already have certs - managed with all manner of official pomp - that they use to sign forms sent off to US govnerment websites, restricted to specially (state) licensed folk who MUST sign their representations/attestations)