broken turtle

From: Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:31:00 -0800
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

Since Ive had two sites able to read a blog post with an bit of annotated HTML act as a webid profile (tied to a cert), I professionalized a bit. I built a turtle file, per the spec, and published it on a restful file server (azure blob service). I configured things so the mime type is application/turtle. Whats wrong? I tried it on FOAFSSL.ORG, which produced information document in this report: http://wp.me/p1fcz8-1Kf