Re: Turtle support for WebID profiles

I read the 12 December 2011 draft a bit more thoroughly. I seethe spec
includes Turtle as optional in section 1.2:
"The document may be published in a number of other RDF
serializationformats, such as N3 [N3] or Turtle [TURTLE]. Any
serialisation must betransformable automatically and in a standard
manner to an RDF Graph,using technologies such as GRDDL
[GRDDL-PRIMER]."
But "3.2.4.1 Processing the WebID Profile" does not mention this.
So the immediate question w.r.t Turtle is whether or not to *require* Turtle?
I would suggest yes, for the reasons in my previous email, quoted below...
Thanks-Patrick