RE: WebID+OpenID Proxy Service

From: Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:38:45 -0800
To: <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, "public-xg-webid@w3.org" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

    HTTP Error Code:
400

Message:
ACS30000: There was an error processing an
OpenID sign-in response.

Inner Message:
ACS30001: Unable to verify the OpenID response
signature.

Trace ID:
10089950-2e27-4b00-9be9-5f0d9f8485da

Timestamp:
2011-12-22 14:32:56Z
  The azure service has CHANGED its error. It no longer object to a missing openid field, in the response. Ill assume that one was fixed. Another appears...(as is normal) I send a resource URI (privaetly) so your folks can try the end-end case repeatedly. It's all production code, so only azure config can change (everything else is locked up in formal change management ...) As it stands, I dont think there is anything left in azure I can reconfigure to help. It does what it does (after openid 2.0 conformance testing). Knowing Microsoft QA, ill guess they are pretty close to conforming. Just  something (else) trivial. probably a bit-serialization issue, on assertion signing. These things only manifest during interworking. typically.
  Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:29:55 -0500
From: kidehen@openlinksw.com
1. multiple URIs in SAN -- fixed

    2. niggling openid v 2.0 issues -- still WIP.