Peter Williams looking for Microsoft Windows developers for WebID

Deep in a thread that was related about a completely different subject
Peter Williams made an offer (see below) to put his code up on some windows server.
So as that is an interesting offer I thought it would be worth making this a thread
of its own so that people who may not have been following that mile long thread could
follow up on this offer here, by perhaps noticing the title.

Some things that may need clarification:
 - the licence under which the code Peter wrote is available.
 - I think there was an offer from someone from a german university on a similar topic a few
   weeks ago.

Below