Re: publickey link relation for WebFinger? (was: Re: using HTTP 'From' request header)

Cert refers not to certificate but the certificate type... In the ssl spec. Todate, there are 2 blobs/types: x509 and pgp (see gnu tls libraries for the pgp cipher suites)

If u look at my code, it distinguishes referencing the cert type from the x509 cert type specifically. Interpreting the context property as x509 required a specific cast (which would throw type checking errors if infact a pgp cert type was tied to the property).

Subtle. But it's the difference between code designed to type check as part of the assurance requirements and code that is a script parsing strings.

Sent from my iPhone