Re: Normative vs Informative

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:53:59 +0000
To: public-xg-webid <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi Folks =)

What a intense thread, please check out this very short video first:

Excerpts from Kingsley Idehen's message of 2011-11-27 23:03:40 +0000:
<snip />
> I have a simple question for you: who are these massive adopters and
> implementers of RDF/XML? Who are these people sitting on the side
> waiting to implement a spec that RDF/XML specific? What is there to gain
> by all of this? Parser developer satisfaction? If so, who are these
> parser developers?

I've just looked at:

What do you think about making an open pool on all those formats and inviting all the implementers and others who have code in development to express their preferences? I've started list here:

Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha ;)
~ elf Pavlik ~

(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)