Re: References again and other comments

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:37:53 -0500
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Cc: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>, WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi Dominik,

We merged in some of your changes this morning, but not all (see below).

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 7 Dec 2011, at 14:57, Dominik Tomaszuk wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I see that the WebID specification is stabilizing. I think it's time to
> clean references. My comments:
> > 1. Remove N3 references (we do not use it in the spec - we talk about it
> a few weeks ago)
> > 2. Add reference to SOAP in section 2.2.1
> > 3. Add reference to HTML5 in various sections (e.g. in section 2.1.1)
> > 4. Now in spec there is RDFa reference to XHTML+RDFa 1.1. I think is
> should be changed. This can be solved in two ways:
> > 4.1. Update XHTML+RDFa ref to RDFa Core ref
> > 4.2. Near XHTML+RDFa ref add HTML+RDFa ref [1]
> > 5. Move GRDDL-PRIMER to Informative references
> > 6. Add reference to HTML version of Cert ont
> +1 on all that. Can update your branch to my branch in hg and then make
> those changes. I'll merge both of them then
> and pull them back into the main branch later.

we discussed your change from your branch in hg this morning during the
call but felt the wording of the EARL section could be expanded a little
bit, and should be discussed more on the mailing list.

Also, we didn't feel the &apos; change in
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/rev/19a17e20739a was really necessary. Please
explain here. (this commit also includes ref changes, but it would have
been easier to have it in a separate commit (easier to merge).

There has been several other change on the main branch, so you might want
to merge it into your branch before continuing (or start from a new branch).