Privacy concern: different FOAF file depending on what website is asking

From: Baptiste Lafontaine <baptiste33@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:03:23 +0100
To: foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org, WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hello,

During the 5th step of actual spec, the WebID verifier contact a distant
webserver to get the FOAF file.

Obviously, some people don't want to share the same pieces of information
depending on who is asking.
For instance :
- For facebook.com I just want to share my first and last name.
- For twitter.com I want to share my friend list
- For linkedin.com I don't want to share anything
- A more common rules for website I don't know.

Is there any work (such as an ontology) done related to this?  I've
searched in the list archive without success.

Thanks.

Best regards,
--
Baptiste Lafontaine