Reworked introduction

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 18:31:29 +0100
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
So the latest version on my branch of the spec has a much shorter introduction.

  http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/12/06/index-respec.html

The mercurial diffs are here:

   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/rev/e63a5aeedc84

I reworked the structure of the document to move the terminology and the namespaces section out of the Preconditions
and into the introduction.

Doing this I noticed that we have section 3.3 the WebID Profile which should really be up in 2.2 I think. Or perhaps it
should be a section to itself, something like Attribute Exchange?

I think all we need is perhaps a Security section.