default hashtags

From: Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:53:14 -0800
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

My brain is such that I dont remember technical stuff for more than a few months, unless its refreshed. I dont remember the rules of hashtags, anymore. if I put http://yorkporc.blogspot.com/  in the SAN URI of the certs, will hat get treated asIf http://yorkporc.blogspot.com/# for the purposes of SPARQL ASK? Im hoping I can change my graph in my webid profile to stop using #me as the RDFa-coded graph's localid, but use # instead, so the above would all dereference Does it? If it doesnt happen by default, is there any statement I could put in my graph at http:/yorkporc.blogspot.com/#me today to that would induce the validation agent doing SPARQL ASK (when agumented with an RDFS reasoner, perhaps) to have view SAN URI of http://yorkporc.blogspot.com/   asIF http://yorkporc.blogspot.com/# (and/or http:/yorkporc.blogspot.com/2uri.html#me)