Identity in the Browser paper submitted - but with weird pdf extension

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:57:05 +0200
To: Halpin Harry <hhalpin@w3.org>, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
I submitted the paper we placed online here

  http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/04/26/

to easy chair as
 as webid-paper.html.tgz.pdf

as the easy chair system only accepts papers with the .pdf extension.
even though the Workshop site clearly states that the paper should be
"formatted in (valid) HTML/XHTML, PDF, or plain text"

I have attached the paper here - without pdf extension - as I could not
get my mail client to accept it with that extension.

The submission url is http://www.easychair.org/conferences/submission.cgi?a=a029ad3099fe;track=39424;submission=716359

Just in case something goes wrong.