WebID video and demo

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:27:16 -0400
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
We are submitting this video and demo of the pure JavaScript/Flash
implementation of WebID to the W3C Identity Workshop along w/ our
position paper. It also contains a fairly simple introduction to some of
the problems that WebID solves. Our CTO tells me that we may be able to
replace Flash with HTML5 WebSockets - providing a completely
non-proprietary implementation of WebID in JavaScript.

I thought the folks on here would be interested in the video:

http://vimeo.com/22947088

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The PaySwarm Vocabulary