RE: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

From: peter williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:34:17 -0700
To: "'Dominik Tomaszuk'" <ddooss@wp.pl>, <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, "'Henry Story'" <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Please remove the link to
http://agendabuilder.gartner.com/IAM4/WebPages/SessionList.aspx?Speaker=7019
95 for my name. Or just remove my name all together (whichever is easiest).
I do not want an association with Rapattoni to be inferred by readers.

Im mostly making a point, tuned to webid, that individuals are in charge -
and do NOT need an organizational affiliation. They also do NOT need
evidence of standing (such as garner though me worth inviting to talk about
the needs of realty, to others deploying websso).

I know, it's a hard habit to break, since individuals have no standing in
academia; only having any authority when introduced as "faculty" (which then
governs one's credentials and one's reputations).