Re: PROPOSAL: Weekly Meetings & Organization.

Apologies for reacting so late... I thought I could make it to the new time,
but every week I have to cancel and send my regrets. Could we alternate the
times (and day too if ppl want) of the calls? We could have a call on
Monday 16:00 UTC on odd weeks, and a call at a different time/day on even
weeks. Personally I care more for the time of the day than the day of the
week.

I've started a poll which includes each day of the week (ignore the actual
dates) to see if there are more than just myself willing have a
call earlier:
http://doodle.com/qyz74d6dnqxxd6my

Steph.