Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

From: Jeff Sayre <jeff@sayremedia.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:08:21 -0700
To: "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-xg-webid@w3.org
> On 4/23/11 12:17 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> Webbines != WWW. To me Linked Data graphs are data object oriented
>> networks/webs.

Yes! I agree. This is a crucial point. Webbiness refers to Web of Data. It
is not exclusive to the http/https club. Whereas most people do equate
webby to WWW, in the realm of the growing, self assembling global data
graph, the data web transcends the Web platform. Thus, WebID is not just
for the Web.

Jeff