Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

On 21 Apr 2011, at 17:48, peter williams wrote:

> Refining the existing Opera panel which shows which client cert is active,
> with webid-relevant information, seems an obvious win. If that same panel
> could say: And the IDP consuming the client cert asserted to RP R (now shown
> in your tab), and R has the following site properties, even better. The
> browser panel PER-TAB can render the RP' sites metadata as validated by the
> IDP (just as we are advocating the browser render the user's metadata).

I think the two pictures from the Weave project do a good job of illustrating how
that should be done. Anybody know of higher resolution pictures?

No need to specify what should be shown. That is a job for a cooperative job
between designers and security folk.