From: public-xg-webid-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-webid-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Kingsley Idehen
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:09 PM
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Subject: Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

On 4/20/11 4:24 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> Ok the latest version of the paper for the W3C Browser workshop has been
put up here:

>    http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/04/20/
>
> It should be an easy and clear read, and essentially make the point to the
browser vendors that they need very little effort to make a big difference
and solve a big problem.

> Henry

Henry,

Very nice!

Observations re. diagram:

1. step #2 is missing arrow (inbound) from "resource server" to Bob's
browser is missing re. authentication challenge 2. step #3 is missing arrow
(outbound) indicating what happens after "OK" button is clicked.

Re. OpenID, accentuating OpenID+WebID will help i.e., implying that OpenID
implementers benefit immediately from WebID. It's less politically thorny
than implying OpenID is inadequate (even though we know it is etc..).

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen