Re: self-signed

On 4/19/11 4:55 PM, Jeff Sayre wrote:
> I am a business person, too. I have no issues with profit, earning a
> living, or pushing an agenda. I understand that. I also understand and
> admire all the work that you and your company have invested into WebID and
> other open standards. But it seems you might be conflating my simple point
> with a larger issue of return on your investment (or lack thereof). If my
> perception is incorrect, I apologize.

No about about me or OpenLink. Just trying to discourage over
generalization.

We are sorta talking past one another (a little) but no apologies
required :-)

To me this is about basic communications protocols re. point
acknowledgment in the course of threaded conversation. Only through your
last mail did I even have any clear sense of point acceptance. Prior to
that, my comments have been mangled (not by you) in strange commentary
where the key point is subjectively mangled.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen