Re: ftp scheme

Okay, with just two others besides myself chiming in, I can see that we
are already wasting time debating this issue. So, unlike with political
elections, I can change my vote.

I rescind my +1 and will go back to a neutral state.

Focus is what is key. Adding more to our plate has become a distraction.
Frankly, I'm beginning to get overwhelmed with email overload again.

The most pressing WebID IG issue, as far as I'm concerned, is finishing
the Position Paper for the upcoming W3C's Identity in the Browser workshop
( http://www.w3.org/2011/identity-ws/ ). The submittal deadline is this
Friday.

How many of you have taken the time to read over our position paper?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-PhczWNSciUIRCfsK92wRbxJEU1kKSwUcxFSz3DAu0/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJv5nPIJ#

Jeff