RE: a totally minimal RDFa doc, please

Go through that more slowly, I'm willing to do anything that a consumer can
do - who use the basic services of dominant players like Google, Yahoo,
Live, etc. It has to make their life easy (the user) not mine (the
programmer).

The point of the RDFa was that - and here I show some [more] ignorance -
that it was HTML and thus processable as such by resource servers delivering
the desired triples. My question was - yes its [X]HTML.. But does it have to
be *properly* tagged in XML DocumenType, for the conforming webid validation
agent in the resource server then to pick up those [RDFa] triples?

Or, can the additional markup be inserted in any old, half reasonably
structured HTML page (as are microtags), with any old documenttype header,
mostly but perhaps not perfectly conforming XML structure, etc?

(These days, I night get away with requiring folks to be XHTML conforming,
in the XML sense - since newer homes pages are at typically at the XHTML
baseline, at this point)

I just loved that service Akbar Hossain showed the other day, that gave me
the rdf/xml for an RDFa source. I loved it because it potentially gives me
just ONE base standard of triples to work with as a programmer (but allowed
users to use HTMLish formats, editors, blog sites, etc as suits their world
view).

If I could consume a service that translated RDFa back into RDF/XML, I can
less on uriburner). Then I can program my resource server to follow
redirects, maintain cookies, and do whatever else it needs to do to read an
Opera Unite hosted home page [with the RDFa tiples embedded]!

I have a million realtors to serve, who use 5000+ different home page
providers, of all sorts of vintages and qualities. What I do (unlike the
more research focussed folks, here) HAS TO WORK in that context. I cannot
say: oh dump your vendor and move now onto this nice new system.to make
webid work. Those vendor relationships are part of the realtor social
network, and form part of the de-centralized, localized, "American
main-street" trust that makes US realty what it is. The "vendor" is probably
the firm of a friend of a friend or a colleagues cousin looking for a first
job, used because of some wider professional issue set affecting the
individual realtor's one-woman business. If you know anything how women
network and manage (speaking as a man), you don't interfere in those
relations; you leave them alone, and they just "work".