Re: us national id plan - cooping user-centric. impact on webid

The only way to help WebId grow as far and as fast as possible to the good user centric identity you like, is to develop really good viral apps where user centric is the reason of being of those apps, and where every new app added to the network strengthens it. Think FreedomBox.

As Nietzsche said: Life is will to power and nothing else.  Ie: you don't get goodness just by wishing nice things to come about. You get it by building more powerful systems, by working with values that open more potentials up, that create larger and more powerful spaces of freedom. Reminder: these values are not thing that can be bought or sold.

Henry