Re: RE: Re: a totally minimal RDFa doc, please

Hi Peter,

There are some strange control characters at the start of your stream.

If you do a wget you see them. Maybe that?

357 273 277   <   !   D   O   C   T   Y   P   E       h   t   m

Browsers maybe be more tolerant. Or you dare I say you are indeed a victim
of  MITM.

Good luck.