Re: a totally minimal RDFa doc, please

> On 14 Apr 2011, at 17:41, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>>> (I generated the page from the second tab of http://x509.me
>>> The test a certificate option. My cert was generated of the first page (optional). My cert had a SAN pointing to a blank page to start with. Press the test button on the second tab. It fails as it was a blank page and spits out the rdfa required for it to pass. Cut, copy, paste.)
>>>
>> I just tested the service above.
>>
>> Results:
>>
>> 1. HTTP scheme WebIDs - Pass
>> 2. Non HTTP scheme WebIDs - Fail .
>>
>> WebID is not about HTTP scheme WebIDs, solely. Courtesy of WWW ubiquity, HTTP scheme WebIDs are a very cost-effective *option*. Important downside: they are unintuitive. Basically, the problem addressed by WebFinger and Fingerpoint. Thus, we must stick to URI scheme agnosticism re WebID verification.
> yes, but not everybody has time to implement all the other schemes, which have not yet undergone the same level of scrutiny. Let us get the test cases and documentation for https webid's under our belt, then we can move to the other schemes.

Henry,

You know that comment above just isn't right. You're making an excuse
for specificity that's tainting the job at hand, potentially. Of course,
if WebID == HTTP scheme based Agent URIs, solely then fine, let's be
very clear and upfront about it from the onset.

The path to NetID is a no-brainer for me if we want to play around with
labels, syntax, and semantics :-)

Why do you think we're spending time on all of these protocols?

Kingsley

>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Kingsley Idehen