Re: self-signed

From: Joerg Anders <jan@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:31:47 +0200 (CEST)
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Henry Story wrote:

>   are you able to login to the simple test suite here with your WebID?
>
>   https://bblfish.net:8443/test/WebId

Yes, I already used it and it is great! Please keep this tool as long as
possible because I plan to perform some WebID experiments with our
students.

But a clear statement whether or not WebID will work with self-signed
certificates were very helpful. Such a clear statement was
here:

            https://bblfish.net/#hjs

but that link is broken ...

--
J.Anders, GERMANY, TU Chemnitz, Fakultaet fuer Informatik