Re: WebIDauth - authentication service written in PHP.

I forgot to mention that I set up a testing suite (more or less), which
can be used to test authentication (either auth.fcns.eu or foafssl.org),
to create foaf profiles in several formats (json/turtle/rdfxml/n3),
lookup webid's and display them in a nice format / debug format, convert
a webid from a format to another (see above).

It's a work in progress so expect lots of things to be bugged.

Here is the link: http://webid.fcns.eu

Andrei