WebIDauth - authentication service written in PHP.

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 12:44:18 +0200
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Hello!

I would like to announce my latest project, WebIDauth, a PHP
authentication service for WebID. It is very similar to Henry's
foafssl.org service, since I wanted to maintain the same functionality
in order to make it compatible to existing clients out there (seeAlso
libAuthentication).

You can fetch the code from the git repository at
https://gitorious.org/webidauth or you can start using it directly at
https://auth.fcns.eu/.

Please let me know what you think and if possible test it in any
possible way!

Andrei