From: public-xg-webid-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-webid-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of bergi
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 3:12 PM
To: Henry Story; andrei@fcns.eu; public-xg-webid@w3.org
Subject: Re: HOWTO for serving a WebID using Apache's .htaccess file.

I have created a .htaccess file according to this howto. Now I was looking
for a nice and generic way to create the RDFa output. Finally here is my
solution: "lightweight RDF query" [1]. If you want to see a live demo, just
have a look at my webid [2].

[1] https://www.axolotlfarm.org/~bergi/projects/rme/lrdfquery/
[2] http://www.bergnet.org/webid