W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-webid@w3.org > April 2011

Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 11 April 2011

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 22:53:44 +0200
Message-Id: <40AE251B-36BD-4499-83B5-9346B728657F@bblfish.net>
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

Meeting Time/Location:
 Mondays, Weekly, from April 11th 2011
 Time: 1600 UTC
 W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
    SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
    Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
    Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
    Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
 irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webid
 Duration: 60 minutes


Meeting Agenda:
1. Accept minutes from previous meeting
2a. Action Item Review
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/pendingreview
2b. Issue Closing
    (more below)
3. Anything else we need to discuss in the telecon?
   (a time to raise any important news, updates etc)
4. A List of 1-4 predetermined ISSUEs or Topics, tbd weekly by the Chair in advance.

   - ISSUE-9: Develop WebID Test Suite
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/9
   - ACTION-23: Start a position paper for Identity in the browser workshop http://www.w3.org/2011/identity-ws/
     This will take some time, and could continue for half an hour after the conf I guess. 


On 4 Apr 2011, at 19:14, Nathan wrote:

> Hi All,
> 
> I'd like to propose that we have weekly meetings every Monday at 16:00 UTC from April 11th onwards.
> 
> If anybody has any objections or is otherwise engaged every Monday at this time, then please do say before Friday the 8th April.
> 
> Meeting Time/Location:
>  Mondays, Weekly, from April 11th 2011
>  Time: 1600 UTC
>  W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
>     SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
>     Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
>     Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
>     Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
>  irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webid
>  Duration: 60 minutes
> 
> Scribes:
> - We'll generate a (random) scribe list and match them up to related dates, for an example see: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
> - If for any reason you can't scribe (ever) then do say so we can remove you from the rotation.
> - If for any reason you won't be able to attend a meeting which you are due to be scribing, please let us know via the mailing list so an alternative can be arranged.
> - To save any unwanted surprises, I'll scribe the first weekly meeting on the 11th.
> 
> Generic Meeting Agenda:
> 1. Accept minutes from previous meeting
> 2a. Action Item Review
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/pendingreview
> 2b. Issue Closing
>     (more below)
> 3. Anything else we need to discuss in the telecon?
>    (a time to raise any important news, updates etc)
> 4. A List of 1-4 predetermined ISSUEs or Topics, tbd weekly by the Chair in advance.
> 
> Generally:
> - I'd like us to try and get working through the open/raised issues:
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/raised
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/open
> .. and advance the products:
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/products
> .. so that we all feel that the time we commit to the meetings is well spent, and typically is centred towards making progress on the issues and products, pre discuss on the list, then come to final resolutions on the calls.
> 
> Quorum and resolving issues:
> - to close an issue, Quorum is usually 1/3 of the active members in a group (in our case that would be 12). However I'd suggest that we specify 6 plus-ones to move an issue to preliminarily close an issue, at which point the ISSUE will be moved to a "Pending Review" status.
> - For any issue we propose to close, the resolution must be sent to the mailing list and left on "Pending Review" for one week so that others get a chance to comment on any proposed solution, or raise any last minute objections/points/clarifications.
> - After one week of "Pending Review", all issues requiring no further discussion will be closed at the subsequent meeting, and any issues requiring further telecon time / another vote will be placed on the Agenda by the Chair.
> 
> Does that all sound okay?
> 
> Best,
> 
> Nathan

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/
Received on Thursday, 7 April 2011 20:54:16 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:23 UTC