Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

On 4/5/11 10:11 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> On 5 Apr 2011, at 15:27, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-PhczWNSciUIRCfsK92wRbxJEU1kKSwUcxFSz3DAu0/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJv5nPIJ
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>>

>> All,
>>
>> This resource should really be protected using WebID based ACLs. Got to dogfood instinctively.
>>
> Do you have an implementation of etherpad that works with WebID? Or a soltion that works?
>
> Henry

Henry,

No, but making such a tweak to Open Source edition of Etherpad is
fertile ground for #WebID boostrap and developer engagement etc..

Of course, we can WebID enable any of these tools, but I won't have our
resources jump into this realm without co-collaborators. We've done way
to much on the solo front over the years re. standards enabling LAMP
stack efforts, with next to no return i.e., folks miss the point utterly
and just marginalize the effort.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com