Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

From: Jeff Sayre <jeff@sayremedia.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 07:04:09 -0700
To: "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: jeff@sayremedia.com, "WebID XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
> On 4/5/11 3:10 AM, Jeff Sayre wrote:
>> Here is the link for the Google Doc's Draft WebID Position Paper for W3C
>> Workshop on Identity.
>>

> All,
>
> This resource should really be protected using WebID based ACLs. Got to
> dogfood instinctively.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Kingsley Idehen
> President&  CEO
> OpenLink Software
> Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
> Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen

That would be nice! However, at yesterday's meeting, we agreed that using
Google Docs would be the best idea. Document history is kept so if
anything deleterious happens, we can revert to an earlier version.

The document can be protected, making it available to only select people
to see and/or edit. This of course would make it a non-open document,
which I think might go against the spirit of W3C working groups.

Jeff