New Doodle meeting Poll

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:06:43 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi All,

    A few new people have joined since we started and time tables may have changed for different people. So I thought it may be worth checking again to see what the best time for the meetings will be, as we have had a few people unable to come recently. The two conferences, one in California and one in Berlin are slowly nearing, so we need to have our telecons a bit more often now. I suggest we find the two most popular dates that emerges from the following doodle

	http://www.doodle.com/txugsrtpe2tp9ted