From: public-xg-wcl-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-wcl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Archer
Sent: 26 January 2007 20:22
To: public-xg-wcl@w3.org
Subject: Minutes, Boston f2f meeting 25 - 26 Jan

For the public record...

Members of the WCL-XG are now focussed on securing a charter for a full
working group in order to take the concepts of labels to full
Recommendation status. In anticipation of this, a 2 day ad-hoc meeting
was held during the W3C Multi-Group meeting 25 - 26 Jan. Minutes of the
meeting are available at [1] and [2]. It has been recognised and
emphasised throughout the two days that, as of today, no such WG charter
has been approved. However, were it be so, XG members are ready to begin
work with the minimum of delay.

Phil Archer.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-wcl-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-wcl-minutes.html