From: Oberle, Daniel
Sent: Freitag, 11. März 2011 10:52
To: Public XG USDL (public-xg-usdl@w3.org); Member XG USDL
Cc: Stuhec, Gunther
Subject: RE: Approach to USDL variant management

Dear all,
since there is no audio and we did  not take separate notes of your feedback could you please:

-          Recap the feedback you gave

-          Let us know if there are alternate approaches which we might have missed

-          Give us your general thoughts whether we should follow this path

Would be nice if you could do so until our next regular call on 21st of March.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Daniel