Re: [semanticweb] [DIGLIB] CALL FOR PAPERS: 2nd International Workshop on "New forms of reasoning for the Semantic Web"

scalability is.orthogonal
but tolerance may overlap with our topics

Received from / Ricevuta da: Mitch Kokar  [24/06/2008 16:24]:

>>> seweb-list@www2-c703.uibk.ac.at, seweb-list@lists.deri.org,
>>> ontoweb-language-sig@cs.man.ac.uk, semantic-web@w3.org,
>>> www-webont-wg@w3.org, public-sws-ig@w3.org, public-owl-dev@w3.org,
>>> semanticweb@yahoogroups.com, dl@dl.kr.org,
>>> ontolog-forum@ontolog.cim3.net, ontology@buffalo.edu, www-ws@w3.org,
>>> topicmapmail@infoloom.com, diglib@infoserv.inist.fr,
>>> aiia@dis.uniroma1.it, dai-list@ece.sc.edu, kweb-all@lists.deri.org,
>>> rewerse-all@rewerse.net, sioc-dev@googlegroups.com,

--
Nicola Fanizzi
Dipartimento di Informatica . Università di Bari