Re: issues tracking for XG final report

Hi Ken,

Just wanted to say that we use Tracker for the OWL-WG - it can be seen
in action at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/open

We have it linked directly to the OWL-WG wiki

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OWL_Working_Group

The web interface is *very* easy to use - I reckon it's much easier than
having to edit the wiki table as you are suggesting.
If there are going to be more than a few issues I really think it's
worth doing, there isn't much understanding needed -
it's pretty self-explanatory to use the web interface and we can easily
link it in to the existing wiki where appropriate.

It can also be used to open and close issues whilst on IRC, which is
very useful, although you do need to learn a few commands to do this.
We don't necessarily need to use this feature though, we could just use
the web interface.

Anyway, that's my two cents worth!
Anne

PS I doubly support Tracker since it is an *Australian* contribution (
Dean Jackson, the developer of Tracker, is an Australian based in our
Australian W3C office!)