Publication Request complete: Uncertainty Reasoning for the World Wide Web

From: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:58:36 -0400
To: public-xg-urw3@w3.org
Congratulations to all!  The URW3 final report has been published!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard.  Now we wait to see if we are
accepted for a 4th URSW workshop and can decide how to proceed.

I have asked that this public mailing list be kept active for our
continuing discussions, so please feel free to make use of it.

It's been a pleasure working with you.

Ken

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>
> Date: April 15, 2008 11:41:31 AM EDT
> To: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>
> Cc: steve@w3.org, webreq@w3.org, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Kathryn
> Laskey <klaskey@gmu.edu>, W3C Comm Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>
> Subject: [closed] Re: Publication Request: Uncertainty Reasoning
> for the World Wide   Web
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> Your document has been published and announced under : http://
> www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/XGR/
>
> Uncertainty Reasoning for the World Wide Web
> W3C Incubator Group Report 31 March 2008
> This version:
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/XGR-urw3-20080331/
> Latest version:
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/XGR-urw3/
>

> Best regards,
> --
> Jules

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508