W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-urw3@w3.org > September 2007

actions from 5 September telecon

From: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:15:10 -0400
To: public-xg-urw3@w3.org
Message-Id: <5D5CD9C1-21EA-486B-9BA5-074130A22FA5@mitre.org>
[NEW] ACTION: (correction) Vipul to relate HCLSIG use cases to  
uncertainty ontology [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-urw3- 
minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Editing team go over IRC log and capture essential  
topics to include in our report [recorded in http://www.w3.org/ 
2007/09/05-urw3-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Ken and Kathy to join SW Coordination Group call on 14  
September and will check on relevance of POWDER, SML, possibly others  
to URW3 work. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-urw3- 
minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: Vipul to relate health care use cases to HCLSIG  
activities [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-urw3- 
minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: vipul will give us a report at a future telecon  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-urw3-minutes.html#action06]

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
-----
Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone: 703-983-7934
7151 Colshire Drive                         fax:       703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508







Received on Wednesday, 5 September 2007 15:15:31 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 20:01:28 UTC